£15,000 surgery leaves Kerry Katona with an unsightly saggy tummy

Three months after Kerry Katona's £15,000 surgery, it seems the operation wasn't quite the quick fix she was hoping for.

After undergoing liposuction, a tummy tuck and a breast reduction, it appears the reality star's body isn't quite a taut as she would like.

Photographed leaving her Warrington home yesterday, the mother-of-four' and Iceland spokesperson's jumper lifted up to reveal a wrinkled belly.
Kerry Katona

Unflattering: Kerry Katona's saggy belly hangs out of her jeans outside her Warrington home yesterday

Kerry Katona

Wrinkled: Katona reveals her unsightly stomach

The 28-year-old underwent surgery - paid for by MTV producers of her latest reality show - in August, complaining she had lost her figure after giving birth to four children.

Katona caused controversy when she opted to remove her baby weight by surgery just six months after giving birth to her youngest child Max.

Katona has been keeping a low-profile since her disastrous appearance at the MTV Europe Music Awards earlier this month.

The former Atomic Kitten singer was booed by fans at the Liverpool ceremony when she came on stage to present Jared Leto's band 30 Seconds To Mars with the Best Video gong.

Days later, she also admitted she had battled alcoholism, in addition to her other previous personal problems.

She said: 'Four years ago I was diagnosed as an alcoholic after a stay in The Priory clinic.

'This is not common knowledge as I've never admitted it before.
Kerry Katona

Rough ride: Katona was booed at the MTV Europe Music Video Awards in Liverpool in November

'Along with my bi-polar disorder this is an ongoing battle I will face for the rest of my life. Yes, I still have a drink when I want to, like any other 28-year-old woman.

'During my worst drinking bouts I'd easily knock back ten to 15 shots of vodka or peach schnapps.

'I can get through days without a drink but it's hard.

'I never promise myself or my family that I can beat this addiction but I'll try bloody hard.'

Katona, who was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder, and her husband Mark Croft stressed that alcohol was not to blame for her slurring her words on ITV's This Morning last month.

The couple, who live in Cheshire, said her behaviour was down to taking medication late the night before her interview with Phillip Schofield and Fern Britton, in which they asked her if she had a drink problem.