Isla Fisher's Action Ban

Pregnant Isla Fisher was banned from doing stunts in her new film 'Hot Rod'.

The Australian actress wasn't even allowed to film a scene where she was standing on a moped, because the crew were worried something could go wrong with her pregnancy.

She said: "They wouldn't even let me do that one scene where you see me standing on the moped. They only let me do the drive up and the turn, and then the stuntwoman took over. At least, I hope it was a woman in a red wig, but it may have been a man!"

The 31-year-old star - who is expecting a baby with her fiancé, Sacha Baron Cohen - also explained why she tried to keep the pregnancy a secret.

She told Britain's The Independent newspaper: "In the beginning, I dodged the rumours. I was trying not to be rude, but there's a time before you're sure everything is all right with no complications that you just don't want to discuss it."