Sarah Harding Moves DJ Lover into New £1m Pad

Sarah Harding isn't one to waste time. The Girls Aloud singer has just bought a new £1m flat in London's Camden and moved in this week.

And even though her relationship with DJ Tom Crane has only been going steady for a few months, she's already moved him in too.
sarah
Moving in: Girls Aloud's Sarah Harding is setting up a love-nest with DJ boyfriend Tom Crane

The 25-year-old, attending the Links Of London watch launch in Grosvenor Place last night, said: "I've been looking to buy a flat for ages now and I've just bought one and moved in this week.

"The kitchen isn't finished and the floorboards aren't even finished but I just couldn't wait.

"Tom has moved in too, we just decided, 'Why not?' We're mad about each other and it feels right. If it all goes wrong then fine, but why not give it a go? I'm sick of playing games with men. We've been friends for years so that's why it works so well."

sarah1
Mad about the boy: Sarah has bought a £1million apartment and her DJ love is set to move in too
Sarah had two bids on other flats in north-west London rejected before finding her perfect pad.

She added: "It's so hard to find a flat in London at the moment, I'm very lucky I can afford one, but I had two offers fall through before I found this one.

"I love it, it's a two-storey maisonette and it's really quirky, which is what I wanted. I bid £15,000 under the asking price and I still got it.

"I am gutting the entire place and redecorating to suit my taste. When I'm finished it'll probably be worth another £100,000. But finally I have a place to call home."

After the watch launch Sarah and Tom headed off for dinner to celebrate his birthday, which is today.

Sarah has earned herself a reputation as one of the capital's biggest party girls after being snapped repeatedly in various states of sobriety outside some of London's most popular nightspots.

But she insists her relationship with club DJ Tom is changing all that.

She told us: "He's a great influence on me, I'm trying to calm down now. We try to just go for dinner and stay in and not party too much, but of course I still enjoy my nights on the town."