Gemma Atkinson: 'I've been dumped because boyfriends say I'm cold and unaffectionate

Glamour model Gemma Atkinson has admitted to being dumped a lot because boyfriends find her cold and unaffectionate.

The former Hollyoaks actress opened up to three of her fellow contestants while they were locked in a 4x4 with the doors and windows shut for last night's endurance test.

As the conversation between herself, John Burton Race, Katie Hopkins and Jason "J" Brown turned to boys needing lots of cuddles from women in their life, the 23-year-old former partner of Manchester United star Ronaldo said: "I'm told in every relationship that I'm not affectionate.
Glamour model Gemma Atkinson
Dumped: Gemma revealed that she has been dumped as she has been perceived as cold and unaffectionate by boyfriends in the past

Glamour model Gemma Atkinson
"And most of my relationships have broken down because the guy says I don't give them enough. It's because I work all the time.

"I don't even put a kiss on a text message. I don't tell him what he means to me, although I feel it.

"I just struggle to show it with people and every single relationship I have been in has broken down for that reason."

When chef Burton Race assured her she wasn't cold, she added: "No, it's just I don't know how to express it. I don't want a guy who needs to be with me 24/7."

Glamour model Gemma Atkinson
Jungle fever: Gemma seems to spend a lot of time wearing just her bikini

Glamour model Gemma Atkinson
Gemma Atkinson: In her bikini...yet again

Meanwhile ex-Hollyoaks star Gemma Atkinson had said she would definitely be keeping her clothes on before she took to the jungle as an I'm a Celebrity contestant - but to the delight of ITV viewers she hasn't kept her word.

Before appearing on the ITV show, the actress claimed she wasn't averse to the idea of romance but would definitely be keeping her clothes on.
Glamour model Gemma Atkinson
Sending pulses racing: Gemma takes to the water

She said: "I see the show as a real personal challenge, but I plan to keep my clothes on. I'm not going naked, ever."

However, she has stripped off to her bikini numerous times since the show started.

Gemma has also taken the opportunity to show off her stunning body in a bid to re-enact the scene that made last year's runner-up Myleene Klass famous.

Glamour model Gemma Atkinson
Double take: Gemma does a Myleene

She left little to the imagination in her skimpy print bikini as she bathed in the freshwater creek near camp.

Gemma's bikini look was reminiscent of TV presenter Myleene who gained an army of fans - and viewer support - after she too regularly revealed her svelte physique in a white bikini on the popular reality show.

The 22-year-old had already showed off her toned body when she stripped off for Ultimo's D-G lingerie range.

Glamour model Gemma Atkinson
Model: Gemma poses for a new lingerie range