Expecting twins made me more creative in the bedroom,' says Angelina Jolie

Pregnant Angelina Jolie has revealed how expecting twins spiced up her sex life with Brad Pitt.

In a typically revealing interview, the 'Wanted' star told how being pregnant has made her more "creative" in the bedroom.

Angelina said: 'It's great for the sex life. It just makes you a lot more creative. So you have fun, and as a woman you're just so round and full.'

Angelina admitted she was shocked to find out she was having twins.
Angelina Jolie
Sexy: Angelina revealed that being pregnant with twins made her feel sexy, and she and partner Brad had to get creative in the bedroom

She also told how she designed Brad's new tattoo and insisted she has no regrets about revealing details of her wild past.

The mother-of-four 'Entertainment Weekly' magazine told: 'We weren't expecting twins.

'So it did shock us, and we jumped to six quickly. But we like a challenge.

'We really don't know. His mom and dad are on standby to come out and help.'

Her main concern is how her kids Maddox, six; Pax, four; Zahara, three; and Shiloh, two, will feel when the twins are born.
Angelina Jolie
Angelina and Brad in France before she gave birth to her twins, with Zahara and Pax Thien

She said: 'They're old enough to feel included to change diapers themselves, to feed bottles themselves, like if I pump into a bottle.

'We're trying to find ways where it can be a fun group things. Everybody gets special time so we can make sure we know where they're at.'

Angelina told how Brad is helping her get around doctor's orders to stop picking up her kids so much while she is pregnant.

She said: 'We've worked out a system where Brad just lifts them to me every time they want to come up.

'I just don't bend down. I'll scream, 'Honey!' and he'll come running and lift them up."
Angelina also revealed she designed the new tattoo on Brad's back, spotted in recent photographs.

She said: 'I drew that. We went to Davos. It's not that we were bored at the World Economic Forum, but one night we didn't have anything to do, so I was drawing on his back. He just liked it!

'The picture everybody saw was kind of awkward, but it just lines up beautifully on his back, just enhances the part of the body I like.'

Angelina is glad she was open about her wild-child past.

She said: 'The reason I talked about going through certain pains or even cutting myself is that I was already out the other side.

'I knew there were people that do that - and somehow are happy that somebody admitted they did and discussed how they got out of it.

'I don't see the point of doing an interview unless you're going to share the things you learn in life and the mistakes you make.

'So to admit that I'm extremely human and have done some dark things, I don't think makes me unusual or unusually dark.

'I think it actually is the right thing to do and I'd like to think it's the nice thing to do.'